Sunday, July 14, 2013

Two Suggestions to have a more Satisfaction, Peace and Joy

Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 7:30 PM

Greetings friends!

I've had a strange week with interesting challenges, but I've been practicing being in the moment as often as possible. One of my challenges was an ocular migraine. Anyone ever had one? Weird.

I noticed that it's much easier to be fully present when you can sit for 10-20 minutes in mindfulness meditation practice daily. I have not been consistent with my sitting practice and I really noticed the difference! I'm back to my routine tomorrow.

Suggestion #1: Sit everyday and practice mindfulness. Come to our website for instructions:

I also noticed if you listen to music while performing tasks it is much easier to be fully present. I was cleaning my aviary Saturday and had my iPod shuffle playing - it was a truly enjoyable experience. I wasn't thinking about anything; just enjoying my task and singing.

Suggestion #2: Don't forget to put music on to help you stay fully present.

If you'd like to saturate yourself in mindfulness practice for a weekend, consider coming to our Mindfulness Meditation Retreat in the gorgeous Finger Lakes of Upstate NY.

See details.

Enjoy, be well, be fully present,
Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment