Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spontaneous Dinner Out

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:45 PM - Day 5 of new blog

I felt more fried than usual today. I had a non-stop day at work, pretty intense at times. No lunch break either.
I got home and had some issues to resolve with our shopping cart on the website. Could not resolve them today. It was one of those days where finding ease and effortlessness was quite difficult and nothing got completed.

But guess what?
Instead of spending the night on my subscriber emails and tidying up the website,
Lou and I decided to go out to eat at Red Lobster!!!

Now THAT is Living Stress Free:))))

So, next time any of you have worked non-stop for many days in a row, consider the impromptu dinner out. It's more fun than a planned night out. And well worth balancing your energy by being served and taken care of.

Tomorrow's Friday!

Marilyn






No comments:

Post a Comment