Sunday, March 31, 2013

Struggles and Solutions

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:30 AM - Day 8 of new blog

I'm into my second week of writing this daily blog on how to stay "stress free" amidst many challenges.

You know where I got the idea to start this new blog?

The movie "Julia and Julie"!

I'm glad it inspired me because this is an enjoyable way to share my struggles as well as my solutions.

I work in a field in which people share their struggles exclusively. And that's not just the patients - the staff too! Balance is needed. That's why I share what I share.

Huff Post had some beautiful Easter quotes for today that I wanted to share. Easter has a universal message of rebirth, renewal, rejuvenation. I love the boost of positivity it brings. Here are a few quotes:







I also shared "Three Suggestions to Rejuvenate Your Life" in my weekly subscriber list email.
Here's the link: How to Rejuvenate your Life

If you would like to sign up for my free weekly tips in Living Stress Free, Here's the Sign Up Link

See you tomorrow,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment