Monday, April 1, 2013

Money and Stress

Monday, April 1, 2013 - 7:45 PM - Day 9 of new blog

I think it's safe to say there is one particular stressor that is guaranteed to throw off my balance everytime. And not only me, everyone I know!

It is sneaky, quiet, elusive ... it pops up every so often just to disrupt our peaceful lives.
It is heartless, relentless and unforgiving.
It can change one's mood in a matter of seconds and ruin one's day quite easily.
It can cause blood pressure to rise, queasy stomach, headaches, weakness and fatigue.

Anyone guess what I'm referring to?

One of the top stressors of all time - award winning - the "CEO of Stress".

The winner is ........ lack of money.

Financial stress is a killer. And it can only be remedied by money! How ironic.

Here's my challenge:

How to bring a stress-free mindset to the reality of financial challenges?

Here are my solutions:


  • Keep the mind on this moment - it's easy to project worry into the unknown future and create a "worst case scenario" with thoughts alone. Anxiety gravitates to worry-fantasies. Don't get stuck there!
  • Focus on what you have not what you don't have.
  • Stop the leak. Cut back in certain areas that need trimming. Those areas are always obvious;)
  • Just move forward and trust...
  • Keep an open mind at all times and explore all possibilities to improve the situation. No bad ideas.


And don't forget abundance comes in many forms, money being just one of them.
I am grateful for the abundance of support from my readers. Thank You!

See you tomorrow,
Marilyn






No comments:

Post a Comment