Sunday, June 23, 2013

Benefits of Drinking Water

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 2:00 PM - Life Coaching Blog

My computer is running again, so I'm back to blogging:)))

It's very hot here in Rochester and the air conditioning doesn't work anymore in our house. So ... I'd like to talk about water today! Here are some random suggestions regarding water and how it can help you feel better and look better.

I drink 10-20 ounces of water as soon as I wake up. We all dehydrate during the night and need to replenish upon waking. If coffee is your first drink, it's dehydrating you more.

I drink 8-16 ounces of water before going to sleep, for the same reason - hydration.

Did you know if you drink 16-20 ounces of water before each meal it will help you lose weight?

Drinking lots of water in general will help you lose weight because it keeps everything flowing and moving on the inside.

I've heard experts say we should drink half our body weight in water everyday. I'm sure most of us don't, but that's how much would be good for us. Incredible!

Don't forget our bodies are 70% water so we need to change that water frequently! Imagine if you went swimming everyday in stagnant water? yuk:(((

I just read that drinking water after eating reduces the acid in your mouth by 61 percent, which will help prevent cavities!

If you want soft, supple skin and you moisturize it regularly you are only working on one side of your skin. Drinking lots of water will hydrate your skin on the inside. Better results.

And don't forget, if you enjoy alcoholic beverages, drink a glass of water in between each drink. There's a good chance you won't get drunk this way.

Make water your best friend.
Have a great Sunday!
Marilyn




















No comments:

Post a Comment