Monday, June 10, 2013

This stuff really works!

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 10:15 PM - Life Coaching Blog

Hi guys!

I've been in a whirlwind of activity lately.  My job has me excessively busy, I'm inspired in all new directions on the website, I went to an amazing wedding Saturday and my husband Lou and I celebrated our 17th anniversary. However, I'm also overwhelmed with all that has to be done and not sure where to begin.

When pondering what piece of advice I can share with you tonight, I keep returning to the simple mindfulness practice of feeling the air go in and out of your nose. I've been doing this in the midst of the activities just mentioned, and it helps me stay grounded. I also can change my energy level and mood within 20 minutes just by sitting for mindfulness meditation.

This stuff really works!!!

Take time in your life to be mindful. Try learning a mindful meditation technique and practice a few minutes a day. Living Stress Free would love to help you learn the ancient method of mindfulness and support your journey. Contact me for more info.

Peace,
Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment