Sunday, June 2, 2013

How to Keep Up With it All?

Sunday, June 2, 2013 - 10:00 PM - Life Coaching Blog


I'm starting to figure out how to live in a fulfilling way.

My work weeks are packed with total productivity and busyness, both for my full time job as a therapist and my Living Stress Free business. I try to squeeze in workouts, house cleaning tasks and numerous errands.

When weekends come, I balance this out with lots of "down-time". I am with my husband constantly. We go shopping together at the public market, choosing delicious foods. We come home and enjoy antipasta (meats, cheeses, olives, fruits, etc) and wine. We do some needed tasks for either the house or the business and cook a meal together. Sundays are more of the same, usually with a nature walk. If we have a fun place to go and have the money - we go! It's a nice way to live:))

This is a shift. I can't tell you how many years I felt guilty for not getting more done on weekends. Plus, there are sooooo many things that need to be done....

However, the fact remains - nobody can keep up with it all - NOBODY.

So, you might as well enjoy each day the best you can because we are only here in this life for a short time. What needs to get done will get done. Just get one thing done a day and be happy with that. If you can do more, do more. But if not - it's OK!

On that note, I'm going to have some ice cream;)

Best wishes,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment