Thursday, May 30, 2013

What to do if you are sick and tired of something

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 9:30 PM - Life Coaching Blog


If you are sick and tired of something in your life that needs to change here is an important truism to be aware of:

Anything you have an aversion to is bringing you out of the "now". The secret to happiness, contentment and success is embracing the now. You accept the is-ness of the moment -  the circumstance, the present reality. Do not resist it.
Full acceptance leads to change. Change starts to come naturally when resistance is dropped.

Example:

I don't want to go to work one day; I focus on all the frustrations of my job, wishing I could be working independently; I don't know why my business won't take off ... this is aversion, this is resistance.

This type of thinking will perpetuate the current circumstance.

The more I embrace my job, the faster the karma will be exhausted and my new opportunities will thrive.

Namaste,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment