Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How I Honored the 8 Essential Areas of Life Today

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 9:30 PM - Day 45 of Life Coaching Blog

Perfectly balanced day!

Here is why:

I took the day off and spontaneously honored all 8 areas of my life.

Here are the 8 Areas as we present them in Living Stress Free®



Mental Health - Had a day off, meditated, took a break from my job duties

Physical Health - Walked 3 miles, ate healthy food, pampered myself

Prosperity - Planned budget, deposited money in different banks, kept on top of $

Education - Learned new things by exploring the internet, learned new things talking to a client on the phone

Spirituality - Meditation, prayer, communing with nature

Recreation - Walked along Lake Ontario, prepared a special dinner, watched a movie, listened to music

Contribution - Did some cleaning in the house, worked on marketing the business

Relationships - reconnected with an old client, kept in touch with husband all day, took care of pets


I wanted to share how I used the "8 Areas" as an example of what YOU can do!

Be well, be happy,

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment