Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Life Coaching Style

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:00 PM - Day 52 of Life Coaching Blog

I am so focused on my Living Stress Free® duties I can barely get to anything else. It's funny how that happens. I'm riding the wave of the spring energy. Can you feel it.

At the risk of being self indulgent, humor me in viewing my updated description of Life Coaching, LSF style ...


"Living Stress Free® Life Coaching helps you achieve happiness, health and success in your life by living spherically - in many directions, honoring all parts of our life, in a balanced way. LSF Life Coaching is unique in that it teaches you how to cultivate internal changes that spontaneously lead to external results. The coaching is a "no stress, no strain" approach. Methods include mentoring, psychological counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy, time management and conflict resolution, using the principles and techniques of Living Stress Free® tailored to your individual needs.

Living Stress Free® Life Coaching is not therapy. It's something more!

The focus is on the "now" not on the past. You will learn how to "love the now", as we say in LSF."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO


Have a pleasant night,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment