Sunday, May 19, 2013

Want to make God laugh?

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 9:15 PM - Life Coaching Blog

Well, I was able to go 54 days straight with uninterrupted blog postings until Friday night. Exhaustion set in and all my usual routines had to be set aside. This continued through Saturday.

I practiced a "golden rule" that I teach anyone I coach - even if you make a solid commitment to do something every day, you must allow for the inevitable changes in routine that can and will occur.

Remember that old saying: "Want to make God laugh? Tell him/her your plans ..."

So NEVER feel bad, guilty, disappointed, frustrated, upset, hopeless, apathetic or nervous if you disrupt your consistency. Guess what? You are human.

I took some time to focus on other areas of life besides contribution and LSF! And my balance returned:)

Here is a helpful article I forgot I had on my website!

Ten Reminders to Reduce your Stress Right Now

Enjoy!

Catch you tomorrow,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment