Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flexibility

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 10:15 PM - Day 54 of Life Coaching Blog

Another lesson in flexibility today. I decided to take a break from my focus on the website tonight, and go to our local spring festival - the Lilac Festival - to see a free concert of Rusted Root, one of my favorite bands. I had to work a full day and didn't leave for the concert until 6:00 PM (it started at 7:00)

Well, it took 1 1/2 hours to get close to the park due to traffic, and then there was no parking at all!
We could have kept looking for a place to park, but would have missed the concert.

We ended up at a wonderful French-style restaurant called The Cure. We had a lovely light meal and made the best of the evening.

I guess you never know for sure what you are supposed to do on any given day or night.

Namaste,
Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment