Wednesday, April 24, 2013

An Update on Alternate-Day-Fasting to Lose Weight

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 8:30 PM - Day 32 of Life Coaching Blog

I thought I would comment on how my alternate-day-fasting is going.
I really struggled with it today!

I had a soy protein shake with blueberries this morning before work. Then for lunch I had one whole grain roll with raw escarole and anchovies (I know - strange combination right? Not much food in the house ...)
I snacked on two radishes and 4 sugar snap peas. And, I had several cups of green tea.

By dinner I was really struggling with cravings, fatigue and pains in my stomach. I just made more green tea and had a spoonful of ricotta.

The goal is 400 calories on the fast-day, but that can be selected from anything. If you haven't been shopping for groceries you have to get pretty creative;)

I think it was more difficult today because of my work-out at the gym last night and the miserable weather today. But I'm going to keep going ...

Tomorrow is a normal eating day (and no, I'm not concerned about over-indulgence) and the gym again.

As I've mentioned before, this ten pounds is the most stubborn ten pounds in the world. For years I've been trying to lose it. The combination of alternate-day-fasting, 60 minute walk/runs every other day and green coffee bean extract should do the trick:) I'll keep you posted!

Warm wishes for good health,
Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment