Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Going with the Flow

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 10:00 PM - Day 25 of new blog

Well, I did my fasting today, keeping my calories under 400.
It wasn't too bad. I feel a bit light-headed right now but I'm going to sleep anyway.
Tomorrow I get to eat my normal way, so it's all good:)

Lots of obstacles got in the way of having a smooth day today.
I practiced keeping focused on the task at hand and did not think about the whole storyline of the day.

You know what's great about this?

Spontaneity occurs readily!

For example, I sat down tonight to write a quick email-tip for my Music Therapy subscribers and this entire article poured out:

http://LivingStressFree.org/?article=10825

You never know what's going to happen when you just go-with-the-flow.

Good night friends,

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment