Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spreading Positivity

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 9:00 PM - Day 35 of Life Coaching Blog

I was at the hair stylist this morning getting my routine highlights and trim.

I was amazed at how positive everyone was in the salon!

Sometimes, when you're just sitting there watching others it can be an interesting experience observing humanity. Every person that came in was complimenting their hair stylist and every hair stylist was complimenting their customer. It was so happy and friendly! I fully enjoyed watching the moment.

Positivity is contagious. It does not take any extra energy to say something nice than it does to gripe, complain and be critical.

Being in that happy environment just reinforced my own intention of spreading positivity wherever I go.

One of my spiritual teachers, Meher Baba, always taught to keep your thoughts cheerful and loving at all times. I make this my intention every single morning after I meditate and pray.

So I'm sending warm wishes and happy thoughts to all of you Blogger readers out there.
Love you guys!

Marilyn:)))


No comments:

Post a Comment