Thursday, April 4, 2013

Don't Be Fooled By Your Mind

Thursday, April 4, 2012 - 10:30 PM - Day 12 of new blog

I got overwhelmed by my life this morning. Total meltdown. I listed all the things that have to be done with no time to do them. It was depressing and frustrating.

I made sure I meditated despite how I felt. Created a high protein breakfast too!

I ended up having a great day at work - great sessions, more free time than expected, went out to lunch!

Then, Lou took me out to dinner at our favorite Italian place by the lake.

I'm a lucky woman.

Moral of the story - don't be fooled by your mind. It will tell you things are horrible all the time when the truth is THEY ARE REALLY NOT!!!!

Everything will be accomplished when it's meant to be accomplished and we are supposed to learn something from the delayed gratification. In the meantime - enjoy.

Stress free wishes to all ...

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment