Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Busy Bee

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 10:00 PM - Day 24 of new blog

I was back to work today AND I went to the gym in the evening! I tried the one minute "sprint" of high intensity running during my 30-miniute walk/run. I thought I would start slow and progress back to my 60-minute walk/runs in the next two weeks.

I had to go grocery shopping too, so I wasn't home until 8:30 PM. Long Day!

My struggle today was how to possibly return all the phone calls I received yesterday when I was out, in between my full schedule today.  Well, I decided not to THINK about it. I just chipped away at calling people and all was well.

I cannot say it enough - "DO NOT THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO. JUST DO THE NEXT THING"

This is the main message of survival for the modern world, whether it be life coaching of individual psychotherapy - "just do the next thing".

My next thing is  s l e e p

Good night!

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment