Saturday, April 13, 2013

My New Diet

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 10:00 PM - Day 21 of new blog

They say if you do something consistently for 21 days in a row it will become part of your daily routine  effortlessly. I would say this is true for writing this blog:)))

So, I've been contemplating what to do about dropping some weight.
I decided today to try alternate day fasting.
I've tried different methods to lose weight in the past but none of them seem right for me at this time in my life.
Alternate day fasting seems to make a lot of sense!
The "fast day" you keep your calories no more than 400, but how you do that is up to you. I like that:)  I can do juicing on some days, soup on others. I can eat a light raw food diet on fast days or just eat fruits and nuts. This gives the digestive system plenty of time to clear out the food from the day before. Then, if deprivation sets in, I always have the next day to eat normal meals. I'll keep you posted on how it goes in this blog.

I also started taking green coffee bean extract. This too sounds helpful. There is lots on the internet about it if you want to learn more.

We'll see after 21 days if this becomes a natural part of my routine.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend,

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment